DNB Bank is subsidiary of DNB.
DNB is Norway`s largest financial services group with total combined assets of NOK 2 141 billion.
Whilst being the leading financial institution in Norway DNB has a strong international focus. Geographical expansion is a natural consequence of our industry focus, expertise and relations.
- Norway’s leading financial services group.
- More than 2.3 million retail customers
- More than 200 000 corporate customers
- Norway`s largest Internet banks, dnbnor.no and postbanken.no, with more than 1 million users
- Represented in more than 200 locations in Norway
- 800 in-store banking outlets
- Norway`s largest life and pension insurance company with around 1 million customers
- Norway`s most extensive distribution network for financial services
- Norway`s largest asset management operation with more than 580 000 mutual fund customers in Norway and 283 institutional clients in Norway and Sweden
- Norway`s largest investment bank
- Norway`s leading real estate broker
- 13 317 full-time positions.
… and the most international
- Partner for Norwegian companies abroad and for large international companies in Norway
- International network of 13 branches and representative offices
- One of the world`s leading shipping banks
- Norway`s leading foreign exchange bank
- Operations in Sweden within banking, asset management, insurance, car financing, real estate broking through Svensk Fastighetsformedling and distribution of financial products through SalusAnsvar
- A major international player in the energy sector
- Operations in Poland and the Baltic states through Bank DNB A/S
- Presence in north-West Russia through DNB Bank
- Private banking in Luxembourg
For more information please visit www.dnb.no